There are many self-management practices that can be used to help stay clean and connected. Find what works for you… consistency is the key.
The following process forms the core of my own daily maintenance practice.
I usually do this first thing in the morning as it clears, connects and sets the frequency for my energy fields for the rest of the day. My preference is for doing this outside… barefoot… great for grounding and the nature around you helps to clean and balance you.
Start by shaking out caught energies between the body bones …arms .. legs…spine… give yourself a good stretch and shake about.
- Charge up hands by stoking the right hand over the left hand in a rocking motion without touching them… you will soon feel a magnetic pull between them.This creates a stronger charge in your hands – your right hand which is negatively charged (if you are female, opp for male) and has a receptive, gold nature and your left hand which is positively charged has a transmissive, silver nature. Normally they are roughly 2/3 gold/silver or silver/gold respectively … this process, like the stroking of a magnet just increases the polarity.
- Bring hands up opposite to each other (prayer position without touching ) in front of heart chakra and feel the ball of energy between them. Breathing in, take the hands straight up (without touching) until stretched above head.
- Face palms away from each other and form claw shape with fingers (for scraping). Move hands down in an arc with arms at full stretch until level with hips while breathing out. Flick off collected static from fingers.
- Continue to do this scrape process while turning in a clockwise direction to the 12 positions of the clock face (12…1…2…3…4..) .
At each point your can add your intent by calling over words like .. clean…clear..refine…purify…forgive…resolve…disolve…true… free… release… Just choose a few and repeat them as you go around.
Connecting the Energy Pathways
Grounding Cord/Gaia Connection
Take 3 long slow breaths to centre yourself.
Consider the beauty of our earth mother Gaia and feel gratitude for the amazing abundance that she gifts us with each day.
Now imagine a tube (about the size of the circle formed by your thumb and first finger joined) extending from your sacral (navel) chakra (if male, use root chakra) down to the centre of the Earth .. keep pushing it down until you reach the golden core.
Feel the flow of love from Gaia coming back up the tube and through your foot chakras … flowing up your core and out your crown chakra.
Divine Source Connection
Take your awareness to Divine Source … the centre of the Great Spiral… around which all things revolve and return … All That Is, That Was, That Ever Will Be… Prime Creator…God/Goddess.
Breathe in the white/gold incandescent light through your crown chakra, bringing it down to each chakra in turn and eventually flowing it down the grounding tube.
Feel the energies of Divine Source and Gaia mixing at the heart centre and continuing to flow in both directions … I affirm to myself at this time… “I Am a clean, pure conduit of Light. I flow from Divine Source to Great Mother Gaia and give return.”
Bring your awareness to your physical heart. Breathe into your heart and expand its energies. Imagine a pink light emanating out from this area. “I connect to my physical body. I align all cells of my body with the Light of Divine Source and release any blockages.”
Now bring your awareness to your heart chakra at the centre of your chest. Breathe into your emotional heart and expand its energies. Imagine a green light emanating out from this area. “I connect to my emotional body. I flow Light through this body and release any feelings of negativity. I integrate my emotional body with my physical body.”
Now bring your awareness to your mental body heart located at thymus gland … located below throat chakra. Breathe into your mental heart and expand its energies. Imagine a turquoise light emanating out from this area. “I connect to my mental body. I flow Light through this body and release all limiting thoughts. I integrate my mental body with my physical and emotional bodies.”
Now bring your awareness to your spiritual heart… located on the edge of your aura .. if you extend your left hand out straight in front, it is just in front of your fingertips … it is a brilliant ruby shaped heart with gold incandescence. Breathe into your spiritual heart and expand its energies. Imagine a ruby/gold light emanating out from this area. “I connect to my spiritual body. I flow Light through this body. I integrate my spiritual body with my physical, emotional and mental bodies.”
I then say:
“I Am Unity of Spirit. I Am Unity of Light. I Am Unity of Love.”
Setting Frequency for the Day
- Charge up hands by stoking the right hand over the left hand in a rocking motion without touching them… just like for aura clean.
- Bring hands up opposite to each other (prayer position without touching) in front of heart chakra and feel the energy between them. Breathing in, take the hands straight up (without touching) until stretched above head. Face palms outwards as if smoothing the inside of your aura. Move hands down in an arc with arms at full stretch until level with hips while breathing out…imagine energy eminating from palms.
- Continue to do this smoothing process while turning in an anti-clockwise direction to the 12 positions of the clock face (12…11…10…9..). At each point on the clock, add your intent by calling over the qualities (frequencies) you want to lodge in your aura and thus attract to you … love…wisdom…patience…care…generosity…truth…hope…joy …faith…trust… service… acceptance …allowance… authenticity… peace… respect… grace… understanding… etc Choose whatever you feel you need that day .. you can always repeat 3 or 4 over a few times as you go around the positions of the clock.
Again there is no one way to do your clean and connect process.
There are many great ideas for self-management out there. One I read recently that had some great ideas was: Activitist Post: Top 5 Ways to Find Sanity in a Shifting World.